Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Deja Vodoo Spells - I am What I am



Free my soul, I wanna be, What I wanna be, Ain't nobody gonna put me down, Full force ahead is what I see, Enough of all your lies, And all you jiving to me, Cause nobody's gonna put me down, I had enough of all this hypocrisy,

Everybody just got something to say, Analytical critic,

I am what I am,

Clench my fist, My head up high, I am gonna be the man I've got to be, I'm never troubling trouble, Till trouble troubles me, Enough of your perception in life, Let me lead my life like I want it to be, Cause I am what I am, Don't give a damn of what you think of me.

Everybody just got something to say, Analytical critic, I am what I am

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2009 - 2010 Gualirik.blogspot.com - AllRight Reserved
Powered by Lunaih.com