Saturday, April 18, 2009

Yuna - Rocket




You're like a rocket in my mind That's waiting to define everything about me no one knew And you stick like a poster on my wall As if you dont wanna move

I got no money in my pocket Nobody to rock with but you But you know me I don't seem to roll Somehow we managed to get through

People come and people go And people gonna come some more They pick a fight But it's alright At least I get to see you tonight Tonight

I can't believe we almost got famous for nothing baby You came the last minute of to save me I can't believe we almost got paid for nothing baby Cause even if they go away I got the feeling that you're gonna stay

It's like I'm picking up a miracle off the sidewalk Like kitten in the box Don't contemplate yourself, you say Cause you're all you've got I'm a and pathetic At the same time unlike you Baby you've got no move And you think I'm good at what I do

People come and people go And people gonna come some more They pick a fight But it's alright At least I have you home tonight Tonight

I can't believe we almost got famous for nothing baby You came the last minute of to save me I can't believe we almost got paid for nothing baby Cause even if they go away I got the feeling that you're gonna stay

You're like a rocket in my mind Waiting to define everything about me You're like a poster on my wall Sticking, don't wanna fall As if you dont wanna move

1 comments:

joegrimjow said...

ooow
sweetnya bahasa....
tapi cam pernah bace,,,
oooh
xingat...

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2009 - 2010 Gualirik.blogspot.com - AllRight Reserved
Powered by Lunaih.com