Thursday, December 3, 2009

Law - Time to make things right

arguments are going nowhere
maybe we should learn from our mistakes
we only fight because we care
but now's the time to make things right
all alone
the quiet of the night
just hold yourself and don't forget
the feeling when i held you tight
it made me feel like oooohhhhhh.

all that i said to you was wrong
please don't stay so mad for very long

who knows how to make me smile?
who can turn my head with just a glance
a curling lip
suggestive eyes
that burrow straight into my mind
colouring my thoughts with velvet light
a turn of phrase
slip of the tongue
and now's the time to make things right
it made me feel like oooohhhhhh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2009 - 2010 Gualirik.blogspot.com - AllRight Reserved
Powered by Lunaih.com