Saturday, January 9, 2010

The D.I.A - Monday To Sunday

Verse 1

Its been a while since the last time;we have
spoke,
Its been a while since the last;have broke our hope,

Do you know,you
arent really on to me?

Share my 'duit' just to show that ure my
world,

Everynight on the phone from 12 til 3,
Do you know where the fcuk are
we right now?

Chorus

Too late;just to make it;carry as i fall,
Too
late;just sit there;dont give me a call,
Too late;to make it through it all

ts not a monday,
Its not a sunday,
Every tuesday,we have a
sundae,
Its not like every other day.

Verse 2

From monday,till
sunday,
Think of you like,everyday,
Yes!Were not ooookay...

Lets end this
here,
You can go away,
Tell all youre friend that you wanna say,
I dont
care,share the bleed with D.IA!!

Chorus

Too late;just to make it;carry
as i fall,
Too late;just sit there;dont give me a call,

Too late;to make it
through it all,

Its not a monday,
Its not a sunday,
Every tuesday,we have
a sundae,
Its not like every other day.

(Slow Part)
Too late;just to make
it;carry as i fall,
Too late;just sit there;dont give me a call,
Too late;to
make it through it all,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2009 - 2010 Gualirik.blogspot.com - AllRight Reserved
Powered by Lunaih.com