Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Anita Sarawak - That Ole Devil Called Love

That Ol' Devil Called Love

It's that ole devil called love game
Gets behind me and keeps giving me that shock again
Put a ring in my eyes
Tears in my dreams
And rocks in my heart

It's that sly ole-sun-of-a-gun again
He keeps telling me that I'm the lucky one again
But I still have that ring
Still have those tears
And those rocks in my heart

Suppose I didn't stay and ran away
Wouldn't play
That devil-what a potion he would brew

He'd follow me around
Build me up, tear me down
Till I'd be so bewildered
I wouldn't know what to do

Might as well give up the fight again
I know darn well he'll convince me
That he's right again
When he sings that siren song
I just gotta tag along
with that ole devil called love

He'd follow around
Build me up, tear me down
Till I'd be so bewildered
I wouldn't know what to do

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2009 - 2010 Gualirik.blogspot.com - AllRight Reserved
Powered by Lunaih.com